- Saturday 9/9 from 9am-3pm
- We encourage everyone to attend but is only manditory for 8th graders participating in Marching Band.
- 8th Grade Marching band students: If you do not come you will be charged a fairshare fee of $30 (contact Mr. McElroy with any conflicts)
- Bring lunch or money for lunch
- Students should dress in black pants/shorts and a red polo shirt
- Parent Help is needed – we need parent volunteers to drive groups of students in Mt. Healthy to pass out flyers…very simple but very necessary.
- Any adult can help drive!
- Last year we raised almost 4,500 – that is nearly 40% of our annual band budget
- We need as many drivers as we can get to make this successful. Please Help
- If you can help drive please contact Danita Brewer (513) 410-5461 or Lori Jones (513) 889-8278
Tag Day - Our most important fundraiser