7th Grade Band:
· All students should have the new book 2 by now. Every day in class students are receiving a grade for having their book.
· Presale tickets for the Pasta Dinner (Fundraiser) are due Friday Feb. 20th or Monday 23rd (see attached flyer)
· Volunteers needed to help work pasta dinner
· Volunteers needed to help bake desert for the Pasta Dinner
o If you can bake or work please Contact Brian Peterson firstname.lastname@example.org; 508-1205 (this number is incorrect on the flyer)
· Donations of Coke Products or water are needed for the Pasta Dinner. Drink donations can be given in advance to the directors.
Jr. and Sr. High Pasta Dinner Saturday 2/28/2015
· Everyone in Concert Dress, see your syllabus for details.
o Black pants (not jeans) or Black skirt
o White collared dress shirt
o Black shocks, Black shoes, and Black belt
· Call times
o 3:30 6th Grade in Cafe
o 4:00 7th Grade in Band Room
o 4:30 8th Grade in Choir Room
o 5:00 High School in Band Room
· Performance Times
o 4:30 6th Grade
o 5:00 7th Grade
o 5:30 8th Grade
o 6:00 High School
o 6:30 Jazz Band
High School after school practice:
– These events comprise 50% of your grade!
· All High School Students: After school rehearsal Monday 2-23; 4:00-6:00
· All High School Students: After school rehearsal Wednesday 2-25; 4:00-6:00
· All High School Students: After school rehearsal Friday 2-27; 4:00-6:00
· Pasta Dinner Concert 2/28
· All High School Students: After school rehearsal Monday 3-9; 4:00-6:00
· All High School Students: After school rehearsal Wednesday 3-11; 4:00-6:00
· All High School Students: After school rehearsal Friday 3-13; 4:00-6:00
· OMEA Large Group Contest 3-13 and 3-14
Congratulation to the 24 High School students who participated in Solo and Ensemble contest. We had 5 groups earn the top rating of I (superior), 4 groups earned a II (excellent), and 2 groups earned a III (good).