The Everyone grades 7-12 Spring Ed Fair Concert Saturday, May 6th
- Normal concert dress
- Call time for Jr. High 12pm in the High School Gym
- Call time for High School 11:30am in the High School Gym
- Performance starts a 1pm and will conclude around 2pm
Cedar Point paperwork and deposit are due by 3pm on Thursday, April 27. All band fees must be paid off to make your deposit. If we don’t get enough participation we will not be able to go; get your information in by the deadline!!!!!!!
Senior Scholarship applications are due Friday, April 28 to the guidance office by 12pm (noon).
Auditions for the Hip-hop vocal solo “My Shot” from Hamilton are on Friday, April 28.
Sophomores looking at the Oaks.
- If you are a sophomore looking at the Oaks. I highly suggest you talk to your counselor or Ms. Riddle about your future plans. If you are planning to attend College it might be better for you to stay at the High School where you can take honors classes or enroll in College Credit Plus. We want to make sure you can compete for scholarships with your peers from other schools and get into the college of your dreams.
- In need of pop and dessert donations!! If you don’t want to send your student with pop to school you can also make a small monetary donation to help purchase pop.
- Please come out to support the Jazz Band
- Dress = dress up and look nice – no jeans LOOK NICE; DRESS UP!!
- Paperwork and/or online registration due on May 19th Deposit is due before the end of the school year
- Leadership application are due May 1st
- Percussion auditions May10
- Color Guard auditions May 15
- Memorial Day Parade (for this past year’s members) Monday, May 29th.
- We will be electing officers. Please reply with any nominations! Everyone is welcome. To join the official Booster group (hold office and vote) there is a $10 membership fee.
- If you have not participated with the boosters we highly encourage you to participate. We are looking for some new parents to step up and help out. If you are interested we encourage you to shadow an officer for next year to get your feet wet.
- Current officers – please bring your officer binders to this meeting so we can collect and reorganize for next year.
Up Coming dates on the back
Up Coming dates
- Symphonic Band (this year’s group) after school practice 3:30-5:30
- Monday, May 1
- Friday, May 5
- Tuesday, May 9
- Wednesday May 10
- May 4th Jazz Coffee House (Jazz Band)
- May 6th Spring Ed Fair (all bands 7-12)
- May 8th Band Recruitment Concert during school (Marching, Jazz, Symphonic, and Concert Bands)
- May 11th Elementary Awards Concert
- May 15th High School Awards (Symphonic, Concert, and Jazz Bands)
- May 22nd 7th Grade Awards during the school day
- May 23rd 8th Grade Awards during the school day
- May 25th High School Graduation
- No Band Booster meeting on June 12th
- Alumni Band Concert June 25
- Mr. McElroy and Mr. Quintero will be performing with the Fillmore Wind Band at Walnut Hills High School on May 22nd at 7pm more information to come.
- 7th Grade is the same as your May playing test – all of page 34
- 8th Grade is the same as your May playing test – Rain Dance (snare for percussion) and 93 for mallets only
- Concert Band – Your choice perform at Graduation or Tribute and Triumph in SmartMusic
- Symphonic Band - Graduation