· Afterschool practice for Concert and Symphonic Band on Friday May 6th from 4-6pm
Next concert for Elementary is Friday, May 20th performance time is 7pm
Marching Band Registration is available on our website: www.mthealthybands.com
· Our next Parent/Booster meeting is Monday, April 11th at 7pm in the band room (meetings are the 2nd Monday of the month)
o This meeting will be our annual election of officers. If you are interested in running for one of the offices let me know. Please come out and learn how you can help keep our great band program running!!!
o Current and past booster officers please fill out the attached job description form. This will help with organization and planning for the future.
· Window Clings/Decals are available for order. These full color large decals are full customizable with a place for a name and instrument/section. We started to collect orders at the pasta dinner and would like to submit our order this coming Monday. You can get the order information on our website or see the order form attached to this email.
o Order forms are here: http://www.mthealthybands.com/band-boosters.html
Jazz Coffee House –
· MOVED the date of the Jazz Coffee House has been move due to scheduling conflicts. Jazz Coffee House is at the American Legion Hall on Hamilton onTuesday, May 3rd from 6:30-8:00.
· Donations needed. Please donate Pop, Desserts, or water
· Jazz band will have practice on Monday, May 2nd from 3-5pm
· Fairshare fees apply to all High School Band students as well as Jr. High students that participate in Marching Band
· Saturday, April 9th Annual Band Car Wash from 9am-3pm. Fairshare students will be expected to sign up and work one of the shifts. More details to come.
· Spring Fundraiser – kick off will be the day we return from Spring Break